According to research, children who are raised in fatherless homes account for the following:
1. 63% of youth suicides. (Source: US Dept. of Health & Human Services, Bureau of the Census).
2. 71% of pregnant teenagers. (Source: US Dept. of Health & Human Services)
3. 90% of all homeless and runaway children.
4. 70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice)
5. 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders. (Source: Centre for Disease Control).
6. 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger. (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior).
7. 71% of all high school dropouts. (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools).
8. 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers. (Source: Rainbows for all Gods' Children).
9. 85% of all youths sitting in prisons. (Source: Fulton Co. Georgia jail populations, Texas Dept. of Corrections).
For more information about fighting to protect men's rights, contact the family law attorneys at Cordell & Cordell. The divorce resource website DadsDivorce.com also has invaluable information concerning fathers rights.